NORTHSTAR CORPORATE INCOME MAY AT ANY TIME, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, REVISE, CHANGE, OR MODIFY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY UPDATING THIS POSTING. YOU ARE BOUND BY ANY SUCH REVISIONS AND SHOULD THEREFORE PERIODICALLY VISIT THIS PAGE TO REVIEW THE CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO WHICH YOU ARE BOUND, AND YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF ANY SUCH REVISIONS. YOU MAY NOT DISTRIBUTE, MODIFY, TRANSMIT OR REVISE THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF NORTHSTAR CORPORATE INCOME.
- Changes to the Website
NorthStar Corporate Income reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Website, Features (defined in Section II) or any Content (defined in Section V) at any time without notice.
- User Eligibility and Permitted Use of the Website
The Website is available worldwide and may be operated from various locations both within and outside the United States of America (“USA”). Access to and use of the Website, including functionality and features available on the Website and any services discussed, referenced, provided or offered through or on the Website, if any (the “Features”), however, may be inappropriate, prohibited or restricted in countries outside the USA. NorthStar Corporate Income makes no warranty or representations that the Website or the Features are appropriate or available for access/use outside of the USA. If you access/use the Website from outside the USA, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the territory from which you access/use the Website. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) with regard to your use of the Website. The Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 18.
- Securities Law and Offerings
Investments in registered closed-end management investment companies are subject to substantial risks. You should consult your tax and financial advisors before using any information on this Website or making an investment in any product described on the Website. The risks involved in investing in NorthStar Corporate Income include, without limitation, the following:
- NorthStar Corporate Income (the "Fund") offers its shares to the public indirectly through separate registered investment companies, each referred to as a feeder fund. An investor purchases shares of a feeder fund and the feeder fund, in turn, purchases shares of NorthStar Corporate Income which executes the investment strategy described herein.
- The Fund intends to implement a share repurchase program, but only a limited number of the Fund’s shares may be eligible for repurchase. The repurchase program may be terminated at any time. Accordingly, you should consider that you may not have access to the money you invest for an indefinite period of time or until the Fund completes a liquidity event. There can be no assurance that there will be a liquidity event at all.
- Because you may be unable to sell your shares, you may be unable to reduce your exposure to the Fund in any market downturn.
- The Fund has not identified any specific investments that it will make with the proceeds from this offering, and you will not have the opportunity to evaluate the Fund’s investments prior to purchasing shares. As a result, the Fund’s offering may be considered a “blind pool” offering.
- The Fund expects that some of its distributions will be paid from the proceeds from the offering and, more specifically, from the proceeds from the purchase of shares sold to affiliates. You should understand that any such distributions would not be based on the investment performance of the Fund and would be sustained only if the Fund achieves positive investment performance in future periods.
- This is a “best efforts” offering, and if the Fund is unable to raise substantial funds, it will be limited in the number and type of investments it may make, and the value of a shareholder’s investment may be reduced in the event the Fund’s assets under-perform. The dealer manager has only limited experience selling shares on behalf of a registered closed-end management investment company and may be unable to sell a sufficient number shares for the Fund to achieve its investment objective.
- Subordinated investments in credit instruments have lower priority in right of payment to any higher ranking obligations of the borrower, and the cash flows and assets of the borrower may be insufficient to meet scheduled payments after giving effect to any higher ranking obligations of the borrower.
- The Fund is new and has no operating history.
- Investors in this offering will incur dilution.
- The debt securities and loans in which the Fund invests may be secured, partially secured or unsecured and may be rated below investment grade by rating agencies or that would be rated below investment grade if they were rated. Below investment grade securities, which are often referred to as “high yield” securities or “junk bonds,” may have speculative characteristics with respect to the issuer’s capacity to pay interest and repay principal. They may also be illiquid and difficult to value.
- Investments in collateralized loan obligations (CLO) may be riskier and less transparent to the Fund and its shareholders than direct investments in the underlying companies. CLO investments are exposed to leveraged credit risk. Investments in CLOs may be illiquid because they typically will have no significant assets other than their underlying senior secured loans, and payments on the CLOs are and will be payable solely from the cashflows from such senior secured loans.
- Investments in foreign securities may be subject to the risks of lack of uniform accounting and auditing standards; less government supervision of exchanges, brokers and issuers; imposition of foreign taxes; changes in exchange control regulations; political and social instability; expropriation; higher transaction cost; less developed bankruptcy laws; difficulty in enforcing contractual obligations; greater price volatility and fluctuations in exchange rates; less liquid markets and less available information than is generally the case in the United States.
- If the Fund borrows money, the potential for loss on amounts invested in it will be magnified and may increase the risk of investing in the Fund. Borrowed money may also adversely affect the return on assets, reduce cash available for distribution to shareholders and result in losses.
- The Fund will be exposed to risks associated with changes in interest rates. In addition, changes in interest rates may affect the Fund’s cost of capital and net investment income.
- No Investment Advice or Recommendations
Nothing contained on the Website constitutes tax, legal or investment advice. Neither the information, nor any opinions contained on the Website constitutes a solicitation or offer by NorthStar Corporate Income or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities, futures, options or other financial instruments, nor shall any such financial instrument be offered or sold to any person in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase, or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
- Ownership of Rights and Limitation of Use
- Links to Other Websites
- Links to NorthStar Corporate Income from Other Websites
You shall not display hyperlinks on your websites to any website owned or operated by NorthStar Corporate Income. If you desire to display on your website a hyperlink to the NorthStar Corporate Income website, you must enter into a written agreement with NorthStar Corporate Income governing such display. Access to any NorthStar Corporate Income website does not authorize you to use any of NorthStar Corporate Income’s names, logos, trademarks or copyrighted material, and you agree not to use the same without NorthStar Corporate Income’s express written consent. Requests to display hyperlinks on your websites to NorthStar Corporate Income websites should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SEC Materials
Certain information provided through the Website has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") (such materials being referred to as "SEC Materials"). The SEC Materials and other public disclosures contained on this website contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. Forward-looking statements are typically identified by words or phrases such as likely, believe, expect, anticipate, intend, estimate, position and variations of such words and similar expressions, or future or conditional verbs such as will, would, should, could, may or similar expressions. NorthStar Corporate Income cautions that these forward-looking statements are subject to numerous assumptions, risks and uncertainties, all of which change over time, and NorthStar Corporate Income assumes no duty to update forward-looking statements. Actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements and future results could differ materially from historic performance.
The following factors, among others, could cause actual results to differ materially from forward-looking statements or historic performance: the introduction, withdrawal, success and timing of business initiatives and strategies; economic conditions; changes in interest rates and financial and capital markets; competitive conditions; capital improvement projects; future acquisitions; and the impact, extent and timing of technological changes and legislative and regulatory actions and reforms.
Neither the SEC, the Attorney General of the State of New York nor any other state securities regulator has passed on or endorsed the merits of any information or Content displayed or conveyed on or through the Website. Any representation to the contrary is unlawful.
Reference is made to NorthStar Corporate Income’s filings with the SEC which identify additional factors that can affect forward-looking statements.
- Contact Us