How to Invest
NorthStar Healthcare may be appropriate for investors who are seeking:
- Income through regular cash distributions
- Capital preservation
- Potential for capital appreciation
- Portfolio diversification
An investment in NorthStar Healthcare is not appropriate for persons who require immediate liquidity or guaranteed income, or who seek a short-term investment.
Investors in NorthStar Healthcare must have:
- Net worth of at least $250,000, not including home, furnishings and personal automobile, or
- Gross annual income of at least $70,000 and a net worth of at least $70,000.
Please review the prospectus for state specific suitability standards prior to investing or recommending that clients invest.
To invest in NorthStar Healthcare, you should:
- Contact your broker-dealer or financial professional
- Read the prospectus
- Complete the subscription agreement form