NORTHSTAR INCOME MAY AT ANY TIME, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, REVISE, CHANGE, OR MODIFY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY UPDATING THIS POSTING. YOU ARE BOUND BY ANY SUCH REVISIONS AND SHOULD THEREFORE PERIODICALLY VISIT THIS PAGE TO REVIEW THE CURRENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO WHICH YOU ARE BOUND, AND YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF ANY SUCH REVISIONS. YOU MAY NOT DISTRIBUTE, MODIFY, TRANSMIT OR REVISE THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF NORTHSTAR INCOME.
- Changes to the Website
NorthStar Income reserves the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of the Website, Features (defined in Section II) or any Content (defined in Section V) at any time without notice.
- User Eligibility and Permitted Use of the Website
The Website is available worldwide and may be operated from various locations both within and outside the United States of America (“USA”). Access to and use of the Website, including functionality and features available on the Website and any services discussed, referenced, provided or offered through or on the Website, if any (the “Features”), however, may be inappropriate, prohibited or restricted in countries outside the USA. NorthStar Income makes no warranty or representations that the Website or the Features are appropriate or available for access/use outside of the USA. If you access/use the Website from outside the USA, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the territory from which you access/use the Website. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) with regard to your use of the Website. The Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 18.
- Securities Law and Offerings
Investments in real estate investment trusts (“REITs”) are subject to substantial risks. You should consult your tax and financial advisors before using any information on this Website or making an investment in any product described on the Website. The risks involved in investing in NorthStar Income include, without limitation, the following:
- We have no operating history. The prior performance of NorthStar Income does not guarantee similar future results. There is no assurance that we will achieve our investment objectives.
- NorthStar Income may face diverging interests from its stockholders as a result of compensation arrangements, time constraints and competition for investments and for tenants.
- If we raise substantially less than the maximum offering, we may not be able to acquire an optimally diverse portfolio of investments, and the value of your shares could depend on the performance of specific assets.
- We may change our investment policies without stockholder consent, which could result in investments that may be different from those described on the Website.
- If we pay distributions from sources other than our cash flow from operations, we may have less funds available for investment and overall return on any of our investment products may be reduced. NorthStar Income cannot guaranty that it will not undertake actions that may dilute the equity ownership of public stockholders.
- The offering price of our shares is set arbitrarily. This price may be unrelated to the book or net value of our assets or to our expected operating income.
- No public market currently exists for our shares and we are not obligated to effectuate a liquidity event by a certain date.
- If we fail to qualify as a REIT for federal income tax purposes and no relief provisions apply, our cash available for distribution to our stockholders and the value of our shares could materially decrease.
- Our intended investments in any structured debt securities may be subject to risks relating to the volatility in the value of underlying collateral, default on underlying income streams, fluctuations in interests rates, and other risks associated with such securities which may be unknown and unaccounted for by issuers of the securities and by rating agencies. These investments may only be suitable for sophisticated investors with a high-risk investment profile.
- No Investment Advice or Recommendations
Nothing contained on the Website constitutes tax, legal or investment advice. Neither the information, nor any opinions contained on the Website constitutes a solicitation or offer by NorthStar Income or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities, futures, options or other financial instruments, nor shall any such financial instrument be offered or sold to any person in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase, or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
- Ownership of Rights and Limitation of Use
- Links to Other Websites
- Links to NorthStar Income from Other Websites
- SEC Materials
Certain information provided through this website has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") (such materials being referred to as "SEC Materials"). The SEC Materials and other public disclosures contained on this website contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act. Forward-looking statements are typically identified by words or phrases such as likely, believe, expect, anticipate, intend, estimate, position and variations of such words and similar expressions, or future or conditional verbs such as will, would, should, could, may or similar expressions. NorthStar Income cautions that these forward-looking statements are subject to numerous assumptions, risks and uncertainties, all of which change over time, and NorthStar Income assumes no duty to update forward-looking statements. Actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements and future results could differ materially from historic performance.
The following factors, among others, could cause actual results to differ materially from forward-looking statements or historic performance: the introduction, withdrawal, success and timing of business initiatives and strategies; economic conditions; changes in interest rates and financial and capital markets; competitive conditions; capital improvement projects; future acquisitions; and the impact, extent and timing of technological changes and legislative and regulatory actions and reforms.
Neither the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Attorney General of the State of New York nor any other state securities regulator has passed on or endorsed the merits of any information or Content displayed or conveyed on or through the Website. Any representation to the contrary is unlawful.
NorthStar Realty Securities, LLC, member FINRA/SIPC, an affiliate of NorthStar Income, is the dealer manager for NorthStar Income offering.
Reference is made to NorthStar Income’s filings with the SEC which identify additional factors that can affect forward-looking statements.
- Contact Us